Qualimet provides a full range of services related to the highway transportation of dangerous goods under CSA B620 and other applicable standards..
How We Serve You
- Qualimet’s Transport Canada (TC) registered Design Engineers provide design, testing, and quality control (QC) services for highway tanks, portable tanks, and small portable cylinders for transportation of dangerous goods.
- we will ensure that your design and testing program meets all applicable requirements
- all work is done to the relevant standards—ASME, CWB, CSA Transport Canada Quality Control (CSA B339, CSA B620, CSA B621, CSA B622), etc.
- Qualimet is a Transport Canada registered testing facility
Depending on your needs, choose any combination of our highway transportation engineering services, including:
- design of highway tanks, portable cylinders, and portable tanks
- review of tender specifications for quoting
- technical support (materials & welding)
- third party shop and fabrication auditing
- full metallurgical testing services, including corrosion testing
- supplying codes and standards
- quality assurance training
- preparation of manuals
- dangerous goods manuals
- quality manuals
- design of tank and cylinder repairs and modifications
- non-destructive testing (NDE and NDT)
- coatings testing
- mechanical testing
- tank and cylinder inspection and certification
- designing quality programs that include assembly, manufacture, testing, inspection, repair, modifications, and registration with Transport Canada
- quality control testing
- highway transportation forensic failure analysis
Qualimet’s Transport Canada Registered Design Engineers are fully experienced in the design, manufacture, and testing of highway tanks, portable tanks, and dangerous goods cylinders.
To find out how you can benefit from our highway transport engineering and support services, contact Qualimet.