Qualimet is not responsible for any damages arising in any way out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or in reliance on the information available on this website. This includes but is not limited to any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, even if Qualimet has been informed of the possibility thereof or if the possibility thereof was forseeable.
Last update: Oct 20, 2011
- the Site is copyright © Qualimet Inc. (the Operator of the Site). All rights are reserved. All past, present, and future content of the Site is protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright and trade-mark law, and other proprietary rights.
- you may display or print the information on the Site for your own personal, temporary use. This is the grant of a limited licence, not a transfer of title. Under this limited licence you may not:
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the information;
- use the information for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- modify, copy, reproduce, republish, or re-disseminate the information; or,
- transfer the information to another person or post the information on any other server.
- you are free to link to any Qualimet webpage, but unless granted express permission in writing, your lead-in to the link and/or the link itself may not include more than two sentences of the relevant Qualimet material.
- if you violate any of these restrictions, this licence shall automatically terminate. This license may be terminated by Qualimet at any time without penalty. Upon termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded information in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- No Advice or Warranties
All information posted on the Site is provided “as is”, for informational and educational purposes only. Information posted on the Site is not intended to provide engineering advice and should never be relied upon in this respect. Qualimet urges all users of the Site to seek the advice of a professional and not to rely on the information posted on the Site. The information on this site does not constitute an automatic offer to sell, and Qualimet reserves the right to decline service to any prospective Client for any reason whatsoever.
- No Guarantees Regarding Information
Although Qualimet uses reasonable efforts to include information that is accurate and current, we do not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided. Qualimet may make changes to the Site at any time without notice, however, Qualimet does not make any commitment to update the information, nor is Qualimet obligated to update the information.
- No Guarantee of Privacy for Internet-Transmitted Information
The Internet is not a secure medium. Because we do not use information encryption on our Site, the privacy of Internet communications to and from you cannot be ensured. E-mail is especially vulnerable to interception. Qualimet will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer if you choose to transmit confidential information to Qualimet via the Site contact form or by e-mail. Qualimet will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer by implicitly or explicitly authorizing Qualimet to send confidential information to you via the Internet or by e-mail.
- NO LIABILITY
As per the disclaimer above, Qualimet IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
- No Endorsement or Responsibility for Linked Sites
The Site contains links to other websites. These links are provided as convenient resources only. They do not imply endorsement of that site by Qualimet unless specifically stated otherwise. Use of any linked website is entirely at the user’s own risk. Qualimet is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, whether Qualimet endorses that site or not.
- Governing Law
Qualimet controls the Site from within the Province of Alberta in Canada. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern any and all legal issues related to the Site, notwithstanding any conflicting laws or provisions applicable to your domicile, residence, or physical location. You and Qualimet hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta in any action or proceeding related to the Site.
- Compliance with Local Laws
You acknowledge that you have accessed the Site voluntarily and that you alone are responsible for ensuring compliance with any applicable local, national, or international laws, and/or regulations having the force of law. Qualimet accepts no responsibility for the actions of persons in jurisdictions where Internet usage is regulated or restricted.
USE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.