Qualimet is experienced in the development of quality management systems and quality control programs (aka. “QA/QC Systems”) to meet the submission requirements for:
- ABSA (Alberta Boilers Safety Association) quality management system manuals for pressure equipment and pressure piping
- TDG (Transport Canada) quality control programs for the transportation of dangerous goods
- TSASK (Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan) quality control programs
- BCSA (British Columbia Safety Association) quality control programs
- MDLIME (Manitoba Department of Labour and Immigration Mechanical Engineering Branch) quality control programs
- other Provincial and State jurisdictions
All manuals are customized for your specific needs. At your request, Qualimet will submit the manual and do follow-up tracking on your behalf.
Qualimet also provides consulting services for reviewing existing quality system manuals. If you’ve created your own ABSA quality system manual or Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) manual, Qualimet can review your documentation package prior to submission and provide practical advice.
Quality System Manuals and the COR
The Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) and Alberta Human Resources and Employment, Workplace Health and Safety are committed to helping employers and workers reduce losses caused by workplace injuries through the “Certificate of Recognition” (COR) program for the Alberta construction industry.
Many buyers of construction services use the COR as a pre-qualification requirement for contractors tendering work. An increasing number of buyers are demanding that contractors obtain a COR prior to being given work. A quality systems manual from Qualimet can help your company to demonstrate its suitability for COR certification and open up these additional markets.
Welding Procedure Specifications
Welcome to Qualimet: Your Welding Solution Experts At Qualimet, we redefine excellence in welding. Specializing in cutting-edge welding procedure specification…
Learn more about Welding Procedure Specifications ▸