Are you looking for challenging employment in the welding engineering industry? Our current employment opportunities are listed below, along with some information on what makes us tick as a company.
If you can see yourself as part of our team, please apply. We’re looking for people who want to love their jobs! (Please note: if there are no listings, we are not currently looking for staff.)
What We Do
Qualimet delivers high quality solutions in the field of metals and welding engineering. Over the last 40 years, our dynamic team of engineers, technologists, technicians, and support staff has built an industry reputation for expertise, quality, and service.
How We Do It
We believe that one key to our success and rapid growth is the ability to attract and keep the right employees. Our first criteria for all job applicants are:
- are you looking for a career, not just a job?
- do you have an innovative mind that looks for solutions?
- does the phrase “Let me know if I can help” come naturally to you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, please take a look at the employment opportunities below. Then, if you believe you can make a contribution, please apply.
As a company, Qualimet is strongly committed to developing its employees’ skills and interests. We offer a congenial, team-oriented culture that encourages career progression and rewards success. Our employees benefit from:
- on-the-job training, support for continuing education, and other opportunities for professional growth and career development
- the challenge of working within a progressive environment to supply leading-edge services
- a comprehensive benefits package
- possible opportunities for share purchase and employee ownership
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter that indicates what type of position you are applying for, and how your professional and community experience will benefit Qualimet. Also outline your salary/compensation expectations.
mail: 8055 Coronet Rd. Edmonton AB T6E 4N7
Only those applicants selected to advance to the next level of interview will be contacted.