Quality Control Doesn’t Cost, it Pays
Qualimet provides a full range of metals and materials-related auditing services, including third-party audits.
If you’re a fabricator or erector who wants expert quality-control auditing, Qualimet will serve as your ad-hoc quality control department and help you produce top-notch results.
Second Opinions Can Save You Money
By giving your company an unbiased assessment, an independent expert can protect your interests and save you money. Working on your behalf as a third party inspector, Qualimet will provide a full range of third party auditing services.
Because we have no financial stake in the project being audited, we have no incentive to find—or not find—problems. You’ll receive clear, accurate guidance that will help get top quality and value for your money.
All inspections and audits are performed by CSA certified inspection personnel in accordance with Client specifications and the applicable codes and standards.
Design and Pre-fabricated Audits
Rely on Qualimet to:
- review drawings & specifications
- develop or review welding procedures and verify that equipment is adequate
- provide shop audits to ensure that a shop is qualified before you award them your business
- audit your fabricator’s quality control department
Your Qualimet auditor will:
- ensure that qualified fabrication personnel are used
- verify material test reports and materials flow
- ensure that fabrication procedures are followed correctly:
- pipe mill audits – audit the pipe fabrication process
- pressure equipment construction
- highway transport cylinder and tank construction
- structural steel
- any other fabrication procedures
- visually inspect production welds and overall workmanship quality
Your auditor will:
- confirm that “as built” dimensions match drawings and document variances
- perform nondestructive testing
- oversee coating applications and verify results
- conduct inspections at the erection site
Structural Steel Construction Audits
Rely on Qualimet to:
- check building procedures
- inspect the structure (bridges, buildings, etc.) as needed to be sure the work is being done to code
Jurisdictional Authority Pressure System Implementation Audits
Qualimet can provide implementation audit support for pressure system implementation audits at your facility or job site. We have participated in many implementation audits and know just how to maximize your chances of a successful audit.
If you’re planning to complete your ABSA implementation audit in Edmonton, Qualimet can provide facilities for the audit. Our audit team will receive and review your materials and provide audit coordination and support services. We can also provide quality control technical assistance.
Welding Procedure Specifications
Welcome to Qualimet: Your Welding Solution Experts At Qualimet, we redefine excellence in welding. Specializing in cutting-edge welding procedure specification…
Learn more about Welding Procedure Specifications ▸